Carpets, rugs, and upholstery are some of the most common prised treasures you’ll find in home interiors that not only brings comfort but a stylish feel to any room as well. With this said, it pays to take good care of these surfaces to keep them looking as good as new, in the longest possible time. Professional deep-cleaning plays an essential role in the maintenance of carpets. To make the most of this, here is a guide to working with Toowoomba carpet cleaning specialists.
Looking for Toowoomba Carpet Cleaning Services
The key to quality results is partnering with the best carpet cleaning company in Toowoomba. When going through your options, here are a set of criteria to be on the lookout for:
- How long has the company been in business? Look for one with a good track record.
- Are services guaranteed in writing? A written contract protects consumers and ensures that the Toowoomba carpet cleaning services follows through on the set guarantees.
- Will a truck-mounted system be used? Anything less than this can be just several notches better than an ordinary vacuum cleaner.
- Can the company provide references from satisfied clients?
- What are included and excluded in the quote? Will I be charged extra for moving the furniture? Are there discounts and packages?
- Are the carpet cleaning technicians insured? If you are not careful and did not take the time to make sure on insurance coverage, the liability in case an accident happens could be passed on to you.
Before the Carpet Cleaners Arrive
Now that you have chosen a company, here are important things to do before your hired Toowoomba carpet cleaning specialists arrive:
- Secure valuable and fragile décor and items.
- Make sure that no kids, pets and plants are in the room(s) where carpet cleaners would be working.
- Organise things. Remove clutter on the floor and on the furniture pieces to be moved. Lift and secure hanging objects that come in contact with the floor like drapes and bedspreads to avoid having something get in the way of the tools and the job.
- If upon enquiry, the quote does not include vacuuming and you did not agree to pay extra, then you have to remove as much dirt trapped within the carpet fibre to help ensure that the carpet cleaners focus on deep-cleaning.
- Wipe down baseboards and shelves, and clean HVAC registers. While not doing so won’t affect the efficiency of the Toowoomba carpet cleaning specialists’ job, this task helps to keep the carpeting clean for a longer while.
- Free up the driveway. If the job requires the use of truck-mounted equipment, the carpet cleaners would need to park their vehicle very close to an entry door. Make sure no object can obstruct the way where the carpet cleaning technicians will run their hoses through.